What is Verifyrobot.info ?
Verifyrobot.info is harmful popup website designed to help third parties earn profits. Verifyrobot.info hijacks Chrome, Firefox and IE to urge the victims to visit unwanted sites and clicks on annoying ads. Verifyrobot.info attempts to transfer adware and rogueware to your PC, so as to help its partner promote advertisements and boost sales of their malicious software. Generally, your system will be infected by Verifyrobot.info when you download free software from unknown third party websites. These websites are embed malicious codes on the free software, attempting to install malware on your PC and scam you to buy them. Therefore, please keep in mind that, freeware is a main route that cyber criminal use to spread viruses, you’d better not to download any free programs from any site unless it is a website with good reputation.
Besides, malware bundled with Verifyrobot.info virus makes your whole system extremely slow, and causes other problems such as system crash, program malfunction and BSOD. Your sensitive information may even be collected by Verifyrobot.info virus and you may suffer from huge financial loss. If you are one of the victims, follow the following steps to eliminate this Verifyrobot.info adware completely before your PC being messed up.
Remove Verifyrobot.info from Windows OS
If you have computer security problems on Mac OS, please read this Mac Guide – How to Clean and Protect Your Mac?
Solution 1 – Automatically Remove Verifyrobot.info with Professional Anti-malware (Recommended!)
Solution 2 – Manually Remove Verifyrobot.info with Anvanced PC Skills (lengthy and complicated )
Solution 1 – Automatically Remove Verifyrobot.info with Professional Anti-malware
Uninstalling program in Control Panel and removing extensions / add-on from web browsers can help us remove some adware and malware, but nowadays most of computer threats such as Verifyrobot.info are created with advanced technology and cannot be easily removed with regular methods, therefore we recommend using professional malware remover like SpyHunter antimalware to detect and remove threats automatically. It can avoid risks and mistakes of manual removal, it is the best malware removal method for PC users.
1. Download SpyHunter Anti-Malware with given button below:
2. Once downloaded, please install it step by step according to the prompts of the installer:
3. Now run SpyHunter 5, please click Start Scan Now to detect malware and PUPs related with Verifyrobot.info.
4. Click View Scan Results when Scan is completed.
5. To get rid of all detected threats, you need to Register the full version of SpyHunter:
Manually Remove Verifyrobot.info with Anvanced PC Skills
Note – If you cannot find or remove a malicious extension, please read next step.
1. Press Win + R keys at the same time to launch Run box >> Then input: “Control Panel” and click OK
2. In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program
3. In the Programs and Features window, right click on apps that may be related with Verifyrobot.info, then click Uninstall/Change. Then select Uninstall option.
Note – If you cannot find or remove malicious program, please continue the below steps.
Win 7 / Vista User
|Win 8 User
Win 10 User
Virus and malware may hide its files in different locations of PC. If you are not able to locate files of Verifyrobot.info, you can try SpyHunter’s Malware Detection Tool to see if it will detect the unsafe files for you:
1. Open Registry Editor first:
- Press Win [Windows key] + R on your keyboard.
- Type regedit in the Run box and hit OK
2. Find out and remove all harmful registry files that may be related with Verifyrobot.info:
(Do Not Delete Any Registry File If You’re Not Familiar with It)
Wrong operation in Registry Editor might harm your computer.If you are not able to locate and identify the nasty registry files, we recommend using SpyHunter Anti-malware and see if it will find out unsafe registry files of infection for you. This may save you hours and avoid risks.
Reset Microsoft Edge
1. Select More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings
2. click “Choose what to clear”
3. Select all the options and then click Clear button
1. Open Chrome, then click “Customize and control Google Chrome” button >> click Settings
2. Scroll down to the bottom, then click on Show advanced settings button
3. After clicking on Show advanced settings button, scroll down to the bottom and click on Reset browser settings button
. A message box will pop up to inform that your browser settings will be restored to their original defaults, click Reset button when it appears:
1. Open Firefox, then click on Firefox button, then Click on Help button, then Click on Troubleshooting Information
2. At the Troubleshooting Information page, click on Reset Firefox
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset Firefox to its initial state, click Reset Firefox button when it appears:
Reset Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click on Tools, then click on Internet Options
2. On the Internet Options window: click on Advanced tab, then click Reset button
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset all Internet Explorer Settings, click Reset button when it appears:
4. When the resetting process is done, you’ll see this message box, click Close
5. You’ll need to restart your Internet Explorer to complete the resetting process.
Tips for Threat Prevention
– Always running professional Antivirus or Antimalware and keep Firewall ON;
– Create System Restore Point regularly and back up important personal files;
– Avoid downloading free programs from unknown third party shared sites;
– Regularly update system via automatic system update;
– Don’t access porn sites or similar sites which are potentially harmful;
– Avoid opening any attachments of unknown emails.