|Virus Brief Description|
|Type||Push notifications virus, browser hijacker|
|Distribution Method||Installations of third party free app, shady websites, Spam email, Rogue pop-up ads|
|Problems May Occur||High usage of CPU and slow performance;
Intrusive pop-up and ads can’t be stop;
Google is randomly redirected;
Additional threats may be downloaded silently.
|Similar Infection||thisisyourprize.site Notifications Virus|
|Malware Removal||Malware can reinstall itself if its core files are not removed, thus we recommend checking your whole system to find and remove all malicious files. . You can do this by using WiperSoft Anti-Malware, a Professional malware remover able to deal with any latest PC infections.|
Worldcommonwords.com Notifications Virus is defined as a redirect virus that give computer users terrible experience online. The main targets for Worldcommonwords.com Notifications Virus that are known as Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Edge etc. While users are installing sharing programs downloaded from the Internet, it’s necessary to be highly cautious about those unfamiliar bundles. Or you will give out a chance for Worldcommonwords.com Notifications Virus sneaking into computer easily. Besides, spam email attachment, fake update website and malicious link should be also taken into seriousness.
Once installed, Worldcommonwords.com Notifications Virus will soon modify default settings on all sorts of web browsers for an attempt to take online activities into control. Since then, it can pop up randomly to force users to pay visit on unreliable website that may contain tons of sponsored links and harmful programs. By doing this, it is planning to promote affiliated websites and generate website revenue. Furthermore, you may be bombarded with endless pop-up ads, which will not just interrupt online activities but also take up memory space to degrade down computer speed. With the injection of Worldcommonwords.com Notifications Virus, computer will become much slower and weirder. Even worse, it may manage your online habit, visiting website and favorites to collect and send sensitive information to cyber criminals. All in all, for avoiding computer from severe destruction, Worldcommonwords.com Notifications Virus must be removed out from computer soon.
Manually Remove Worldcommonwords.com Notifications Virus from Windows OS
If you have computer security problems on Mac OS, please read this Mac Guide – How to Clean and Protect Your Mac?
(NOTE: Bookmark this page first because some steps may close your web browser or restart computer)
Please Take A Moment To Read This
Worldcommonwords.com Notifications Virus may re-infect your computer many times if you do not eliminate its core files. To get rid of all threats, we recommed using Wipersoft Anti-malware to scan the infected PC and find out all malicious files. Wipersoft is a professional Anti-malware Tool designed to identity, block and remove malware for PC.
Step 1.Remove Worldcommonwords.com Notifications Virus related extension from Microsoft Edge/ Chrome/Firefox/IE
Note – If you cannot find or remove a malicious extension, please read next step.
1. Press Win + R keys at the same time to launch Run box >> Then input: “Control Panel” and click OK
2. In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program
3. In the Programs and Features window, right click on apps that may be related with Worldcommonwords.com Notifications Virus, then click Uninstall/Change. Then select Uninstall option.
Note – If you cannot find or remove malicious program, please continue the below steps.
Win 7 / Vista User
|Win 8 User
Win 10 User
Virus and malware may hide its files in different locations of PC. If you are not able to locate files of Worldcommonwords.com Notifications Virus, you can try Wipersoft’s Malware Detection Tool to see if it will detect the unsafe files for you:
1. Open Registry Editor first:
- Press Win [Windows key] + R on your keyboard.
- Type regedit in the Run box and hit OK
2. Find out and remove all harmful registry files that may be related with Worldcommonwords.com Notifications Virus:
(Do Not Delete Any Registry File If You’re Not Familiar with It)
Wrong operation in Registry Editor might harm your computer.If you are not able to locate and identify the nasty registry files, we recommend using Wipersoft Anti-malware and see if it will find out unsafe registry files of infection for you. This may save you hours and avoid risks.
Step 6. Reset Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox and IE to remove Worldcommonwords.com Notifications Virus
Reset Microsoft Edge
1. Select More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings
2. click “Choose what to clear”
3. Select all the options and then click Clear button
1. Open Chrome, then click “Customize and control Google Chrome” button >> click Settings
2. Scroll down to the bottom, then click on Show advanced settings button
3. After clicking on Show advanced settings button, scroll down to the bottom and click on Reset browser settings button
. A message box will pop up to inform that your browser settings will be restored to their original defaults, click Reset button when it appears:
1. Open Firefox, then click on Firefox button, then Click on Help button, then Click on Troubleshooting Information
2. At the Troubleshooting Information page, click on Reset Firefox
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset Firefox to its initial state, click Reset Firefox button when it appears:
Reset Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click on Tools, then click on Internet Options
2. On the Internet Options window: click on Advanced tab, then click Reset button
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset all Internet Explorer Settings, click Reset button when it appears:
4. When the resetting process is done, you’ll see this message box, click Close
5. You’ll need to restart your Internet Explorer to complete the resetting process.
Tips for Threat Prevention
– Always running professional Antivirus or Antimalware and keep Firewall ON;
– Create System Restore Point regularly and back up important personal files;
– Avoid downloading free programs from unknown third party shared sites;
– Regularly update system via automatic system update;
– Don’t access porn sites or similar sites which are potentially harmful;
– Avoid opening any attachments of unknown emails.