|Virus Brief Description|
|Type||Browser Hijacker, Push notifications|
|Distribution Method||Installations of third party free app, shady websites, Spam email, Rogue pop-up ads|
|Problems May Occur||High usage of CPU and slow performance;
Intrusive pop-up and ads can’t be stop;
Google is randomly redirected;
Additional threats may be downloaded silently.
|Malware Removal||If your computer is infected with ssss, then we recommend checking your whole system to find out and remove related malware. You can do this by using WiperSoft Anti-Malware, a Professional malware remover able to deal with any latest PC infections.|
NEWS-EASY.ORG virus is regarded as a stubborn redirect virus supported by nasty third-parties malware in the background. Once infiltrates into the system, NEWS-EASY.ORG virus messes up the system settings especially the web browser settings. NEWS-EASY.ORG virus takes over the browser directly and redirects users to its domain without asking permission. NEWS-EASY.ORG virus is not a safe domain and it is made to dispaly annoying ads as well as other unreliable messages. Your online activities are always interrupted by random popups from NEWS-EASY.ORG virus. As the NEWS-EASY.ORG virus can generate its own registry keys, it malfunctions the PC to run abnormally. Lots of important system files are eaten by NEWS-EASY.ORG virus silently.
What is more, NEWS-EASY.ORG virus keeps generating malicious PC vulnerabilities too. NEWS-EASY.ORG virus is in collusion with nasty adware, potentially unwanted programs, browser hijackers and other malware. The browsers including Safari, edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and also Google Chrome are modified frequently. To get your normal browser back, NEWS-EASY.ORG virus should be removed from the targeted PC completely as soon as possible.
Manually Remove NEWS-EASY.ORG virus from Windows OS
If you have computer security problems on Mac OS, please read this Mac Guide – How to Clean and Protect Your Mac?
(NOTE: Bookmark this page first because some steps may close your web browser or restart computer)
Please Take A Moment To Read This
NEWS-EASY.ORG virus may re-infect your computer many times if you do not eliminate its core files. To get rid of all threats, we recommed using Wipersoft Anti-malware to scan the infected PC and find out all malicious files. Wipersoft is a professional Anti-malware Tool designed to identity, block and remove malware for PC.
Note – If you cannot find or remove a malicious extension, please read next step.
1. Press Win + R keys at the same time to launch Run box >> Then input: “Control Panel” and click OK
2. In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program
3. In the Programs and Features window, right click on apps that may be related with NEWS-EASY.ORG virus, then click Uninstall/Change. Then select Uninstall option.
Note – If you cannot find or remove malicious program, please continue the below steps.
Win 7 / Vista User
|Win 8 User
Win 10 User
Virus and malware may hide its files in different locations of PC. If you are not able to locate files of NEWS-EASY.ORG virus, you can try Wipersoft’s Malware Detection Tool to see if it will detect the unsafe files for you:
1. Open Registry Editor first:
- Press Win [Windows key] + R on your keyboard.
- Type regedit in the Run box and hit OK
2. Find out and remove all harmful registry files that may be related with NEWS-EASY.ORG virus:
(Do Not Delete Any Registry File If You’re Not Familiar with It)
Wrong operation in Registry Editor might harm your computer.If you are not able to locate and identify the nasty registry files, we recommend using Wipersoft Anti-malware and see if it will find out unsafe registry files of infection for you. This may save you hours and avoid risks.
Reset Microsoft Edge
1. Select More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings
2. click “Choose what to clear”
3. Select all the options and then click Clear button
1. Open Chrome, then click “Customize and control Google Chrome” button >> click Settings
2. Scroll down to the bottom, then click on Show advanced settings button
3. After clicking on Show advanced settings button, scroll down to the bottom and click on Reset browser settings button
. A message box will pop up to inform that your browser settings will be restored to their original defaults, click Reset button when it appears:
1. Open Firefox, then click on Firefox button, then Click on Help button, then Click on Troubleshooting Information
2. At the Troubleshooting Information page, click on Reset Firefox
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset Firefox to its initial state, click Reset Firefox button when it appears:
Reset Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click on Tools, then click on Internet Options
2. On the Internet Options window: click on Advanced tab, then click Reset button
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset all Internet Explorer Settings, click Reset button when it appears:
4. When the resetting process is done, you’ll see this message box, click Close
5. You’ll need to restart your Internet Explorer to complete the resetting process.
Tips for Threat Prevention
– Always running professional Antivirus or Antimalware and keep Firewall ON;
– Create System Restore Point regularly and back up important personal files;
– Avoid downloading free programs from unknown third party shared sites;
– Regularly update system via automatic system update;
– Don’t access porn sites or similar sites which are potentially harmful;
– Avoid opening any attachments of unknown emails.