ARMSPOTHUGE8.LIVE is an insidious browser hijacker which have been hot over the internet recently. It lurks in computer through junk email attachments, malicious programs and torrents, so you may not notice it until it seriously affects your web browsing experience. The most obvious symptom is that when you try to visit any website or make a search on google, it always redirects you to ARMSPOTHUGE8.LIVE and other irrelevant domains. More seriously, this ARMSPOTHUGE8.LIVE virus can install other malware programs on your computer without letting you know. It makes your PC performance slow down immensely, keeps track of your surfing habits. This means that it may steal your vital and confidential information. If you dont take any feasible measures to get rid of it, worse things will happen, for instances, blue screen of death may occur, browser may crash for no reason, you may encounter financial loss or even identity theft and so on. Therefore, dont wait too long until it ruins your system. Remove ARMSPOTHUGE8.LIVE right now by following the detailed removal instructions set forth below.
Manually Remove ARMSPOTHUGE8.LIVE from Windows OS
If you have computer security problems on Mac OS, please read this Mac Guide – How to Clean and Protect Your Mac?
(NOTE: Bookmark this page first because some steps may close your web browser or restart computer)
Please Take A Moment To Read This
ARMSPOTHUGE8.LIVE may re-infect your computer many times if you do not eliminate its core files. To get rid of all threats, we recommed using Wipersoft Anti-malware to scan the infected PC and find out all malicious files. Wipersoft is a professional Anti-malware Tool designed to identity, block and remove malware for PC.
Note – If you cannot find or remove a malicious extension, please read next step.
1. Press Win + R keys at the same time to launch Run box >> Then input: “Control Panel” and click OK
2. In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program
3. In the Programs and Features window, right click on apps that may be related with ARMSPOTHUGE8.LIVE, then click Uninstall/Change. Then select Uninstall option.
Note – If you cannot find or remove malicious program, please continue the below steps.
Win 7 / Vista User
|Win 8 User
Win 10 User
Virus and malware may hide its files in different locations of PC. If you are not able to locate files of ARMSPOTHUGE8.LIVE, you can try Wipersoft’s Malware Detection Tool to see if it will detect the unsafe files for you:
1. Open Registry Editor first:
- Press Win [Windows key] + R on your keyboard.
- Type regedit in the Run box and hit OK
2. Find out and remove all harmful registry files that may be related with ARMSPOTHUGE8.LIVE:
(Do Not Delete Any Registry File If You’re Not Familiar with It)
Wrong operation in Registry Editor might harm your computer.If you are not able to locate and identify the nasty registry files, we recommend using Wipersoft Anti-malware and see if it will find out unsafe registry files of infection for you. This may save you hours and avoid risks.
Reset Microsoft Edge
1. Select More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings
2. click “Choose what to clear”
3. Select all the options and then click Clear button
1. Open Chrome, then click “Customize and control Google Chrome” button >> click Settings
2. Scroll down to the bottom, then click on Show advanced settings button
3. After clicking on Show advanced settings button, scroll down to the bottom and click on Reset browser settings button
. A message box will pop up to inform that your browser settings will be restored to their original defaults, click Reset button when it appears:
1. Open Firefox, then click on Firefox button, then Click on Help button, then Click on Troubleshooting Information
2. At the Troubleshooting Information page, click on Reset Firefox
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset Firefox to its initial state, click Reset Firefox button when it appears:
Reset Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click on Tools, then click on Internet Options
2. On the Internet Options window: click on Advanced tab, then click Reset button
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset all Internet Explorer Settings, click Reset button when it appears:
4. When the resetting process is done, you’ll see this message box, click Close
5. You’ll need to restart your Internet Explorer to complete the resetting process.
Tips for Threat Prevention
– Always running professional Antivirus or Antimalware and keep Firewall ON;
– Create System Restore Point regularly and back up important personal files;
– Avoid downloading free programs from unknown third party shared sites;
– Regularly update system via automatic system update;
– Don’t access porn sites or similar sites which are potentially harmful;
– Avoid opening any attachments of unknown emails.