What is IL-BROWSER VERSION 3.1?
IL-BROWSER VERSION 3.1 is an advertising platform that triggers annoying pop-up ads. It affects browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. It is another potentially unwanted application that has been installed without your knowledge. Once IL-BROWSER VERSION 3.1 is installed, people cannot use computer normally. This program is able to modify computer default setting and replaces browser provider. Usually it adds unwanted bookmarks, redirect homepages and reroute default search engine. Each time you try to visit certain webpages, the requirements are blocked and go straight to unfamiliar sites which contain irritating advertisements banners and sponsored links. Without a doubt, IL-BROWSER VERSION 3.1 has been utilized to develop the third party. It pushes users into purchasing products from advertising website. Don’t fall for it. There are damages would be aroused because of IL-BROWSER VERSION 3.1. It alters default DNS setting. With computer victimized, system loophole is created. More computer threats are introduced to compromise key files and vales. It is capable of crashing down targeted computer without any concerns. To avoid more issues, you need to delete IL-BROWSER VERSION 3.1 ASAP.
Manually Remove IL-BROWSER VERSION 3.1 from Windows OS
If you have computer security problems on Mac OS, please read this Mac Guide – How to Clean and Protect Your Mac?
(NOTE: Bookmark this page first because some steps may close your web browser or restart computer)
Please Take A Moment To Read This
IL-BROWSER VERSION 3.1 may re-infect your computer many times if you do not eliminate its core files. To get rid of all threats, we recommed using Wipersoft Anti-malware to scan the infected PC and find out all malicious files. Wipersoft is a professional Anti-malware Tool designed to identity, block and remove malware for PC.
Note – If you cannot find or remove a malicious extension, please read next step.
1. Press Win + R keys at the same time to launch Run box >> Then input: “Control Panel” and click OK
2. In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program
3. In the Programs and Features window, right click on apps that may be related with IL-BROWSER VERSION 3.1, then click Uninstall/Change. Then select Uninstall option.
Note – If you cannot find or remove malicious program, please continue the below steps.
Win 7 / Vista User
|Win 8 User
Win 10 User
Virus and malware may hide its files in different locations of PC. If you are not able to locate files of IL-BROWSER VERSION 3.1, you can try Wipersoft’s Malware Detection Tool to see if it will detect the unsafe files for you:
1. Open Registry Editor first:
- Press Win [Windows key] + R on your keyboard.
- Type regedit in the Run box and hit OK
2. Find out and remove all harmful registry files that may be related with IL-BROWSER VERSION 3.1:
(Do Not Delete Any Registry File If You’re Not Familiar with It)
Wrong operation in Registry Editor might harm your computer.If you are not able to locate and identify the nasty registry files, we recommend using Wipersoft Anti-malware and see if it will find out unsafe registry files of infection for you. This may save you hours and avoid risks.
Reset Microsoft Edge
1. Select More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings
2. click “Choose what to clear”
3. Select all the options and then click Clear button
1. Open Chrome, then click “Customize and control Google Chrome” button >> click Settings
2. Scroll down to the bottom, then click on Show advanced settings button
3. After clicking on Show advanced settings button, scroll down to the bottom and click on Reset browser settings button
. A message box will pop up to inform that your browser settings will be restored to their original defaults, click Reset button when it appears:
1. Open Firefox, then click on Firefox button, then Click on Help button, then Click on Troubleshooting Information
2. At the Troubleshooting Information page, click on Reset Firefox
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset Firefox to its initial state, click Reset Firefox button when it appears:
Reset Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click on Tools, then click on Internet Options
2. On the Internet Options window: click on Advanced tab, then click Reset button
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset all Internet Explorer Settings, click Reset button when it appears:
4. When the resetting process is done, you’ll see this message box, click Close
5. You’ll need to restart your Internet Explorer to complete the resetting process.
Tips for Threat Prevention
– Always running professional Antivirus or Antimalware and keep Firewall ON;
– Create System Restore Point regularly and back up important personal files;
– Avoid downloading free programs from unknown third party shared sites;
– Regularly update system via automatic system update;
– Don’t access porn sites or similar sites which are potentially harmful;
– Avoid opening any attachments of unknown emails.