Description of FBDOMAINS.COM Popup:
FBDOMAINS.COM Popup is described as an annoying popup virus that can get into the targeted computer without asking for users’ permission. Once your computer is attacked, you can see random commercial adverts, coupons, deals, fake alerts and other online savings everywhere when you launch your browsers. Most often, FBDOMAINS.COM Popup targets the most popular web browsers like Edge, Safari, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. FBDOMAINS.COM Popup starts to perform malicious activities as long as it lives on your system. It can modify your browsers settings and change other important settings of your system. In addition, FBDOMAINS.COM Popup is able to alter your search results. FBDOMAINS.COM Popup will keep bothering you until you click on it or remove it permanently. However, you should never click on FBDOMAINS.COM Popup pop-up. If you move your mouse on it, you can be redirected to some unfamiliar and unsafe websites. Generally, FBDOMAINS.COM Popup is installed when you download some free applications to your system. FBDOMAINS.COM Popup probably comes together with the free downloads, spam email attachments and sponsored web pages. You should pay more attention to your downloads and always choose Custom or advanced installation during the installation steps. For the sake of your system, you have to eliminate FBDOMAINS.COM Popup without any delay.
Manually Remove FBDOMAINS.COM Popup from Windows OS
If you have computer security problems on Mac OS, please read this Mac Guide – How to Clean and Protect Your Mac?
(NOTE: Bookmark this page first because some steps may close your web browser or restart computer)
Please Take A Moment To Read This
If you believe that your computer has been infected with malware, you should consider using Wipersoft Anti-malware to search for FBDOMAINS.COM Popup and other infections. Wipersoft is a professional Anti-malware Tool designed to identity, block and remove malware for PC.
Note – If you cannot find or remove a malicious extension, please read next step.
1. Press Win + R keys at the same time to launch Run box >> Then input: “Control Panel” and click OK
2. In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program
3. In the Programs and Features window, right click on apps that may be related with FBDOMAINS.COM Popup, then click Uninstall/Change. Then select Uninstall option.
Note – If you cannot find or remove malicious program, please continue the below steps.
Win 7 / Vista User
|Win 8 User
Win 10 User
Virus and malware may hide its files in different locations of PC. If you are not able to locate files of FBDOMAINS.COM Popup, you can try Wipersoft’s Malware Detection Tool to see if it will detect the unsafe files for you:
1. Open Registry Editor first:
- Press Win [Windows key] + R on your keyboard.
- Type regedit in the Run box and hit OK
2. Find out and remove all harmful registry files that may be related with FBDOMAINS.COM Popup:
(Do Not Delete Any Registry File If You’re Not Familiar with It)
Wrong operation in Registry Editor might harm your computer.If you are not able to locate and identify the nasty registry files, we recommend using Wipersoft Anti-malware and see if it will find out unsafe registry files of infection for you. This may save you hours and avoid risks.
Reset Microsoft Edge
1. Select More (…) on the address bar, then click Settings
2. click “Choose what to clear”
3. Select all the options and then click Clear button
1. Open Chrome, then click “Customize and control Google Chrome” button >> click Settings
2. Scroll down to the bottom, then click on Show advanced settings button
3. After clicking on Show advanced settings button, scroll down to the bottom and click on Reset browser settings button
. A message box will pop up to inform that your browser settings will be restored to their original defaults, click Reset button when it appears:
1. Open Firefox, then click on Firefox button, then Click on Help button, then Click on Troubleshooting Information
2. At the Troubleshooting Information page, click on Reset Firefox
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset Firefox to its initial state, click Reset Firefox button when it appears:
Reset Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click on Tools, then click on Internet Options
2. On the Internet Options window: click on Advanced tab, then click Reset button
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset all Internet Explorer Settings, click Reset button when it appears:
4. When the resetting process is done, you’ll see this message box, click Close
5. You’ll need to restart your Internet Explorer to complete the resetting process.
Tips for Threat Prevention
– Always running professional Antivirus or Antimalware and keep Firewall ON;
– Create System Restore Point regularly and back up important personal files;
– Avoid downloading free programs from unknown third party shared sites;
– Regularly update system via automatic system update;
– Don’t access porn sites or similar sites which are potentially harmful;
– Avoid opening any attachments of unknown emails.